- Paris, France; Florence, Italy
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
API students have an unprecedented opportunity to learn from some of the best fashion and design minds in the world through study in this traveling program between Paris and Florence. Students begin in Paris at Parsons Paris – The New School, and then continue on to finish the program in Florence at Polimoda, an international institute of fashion & design marketing.
Parsons Paris, founded in 1921, is accredited by NASAD (National Association of the Schools of Art and Design) and by MSCHE (Middle States Commission on Higher Education) and is recognized by the French Ministry of Education as a Private Establishment of Higher Education (Etablissement d’Enseignement Supérieur Privé).
Polimoda is the only Italian fashion school ranked in the world top 10 by the authoritative publication, The Business of Fashion. Its executive staff have esteemed backgrounds with decades of industry experience: Ferruccio Ferragamo (President), Danilo Venturi (Director), Linda Loppa (Advisor Strategy & Vision). The school is housed in two prestigious facilities in Florence: the Renaissance style Villa Favard beside the American Consulate and the state-of- art Design Lab in the renewed fashion production district.
Polimoda’s faculty come from the industry and currently work around the world in the fields of fashion marketing, management, finance, branding, communications, art direction, trend forecasting, footwear, textile development, and pattern and garment design. The school welcomes 1600 students, 70% from 70 countries outside of Italy. 90% of the courses are taught in English which makes Polimoda a hub of diversity in the heart of Florence.
- Setting Description:
- Paris maintains its status as the premier city in France and a leader in politics, art and fashion; every section of the city has its own unique charm and makes Paris a city like no other. Tucked away in the city’s twenty arrondissements, or districts, are many more amazing sights and sounds waiting to be discovered.
- Pre-departure, On-site, and Re-entry services included, such as advising and online resources, airport reception, resident directors, housing, tuition, tutoring, medical & life insurance, excursions, social & cultural activities, alumni network, Learning and Engagement Badge Program and more!
Additional Program Information
- *Minimum 2.75 G.P.A. Open to sophomores, juniors, seniors, and adults with bachelor's degrees
- Scholarships Description:
- 在国外学习API奖励约500000美元必威体育投注betwayscholarships annually ranging from $250 -$1,000 per student.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program